The Repeal of Gravity Blog

This blog is my new little side-project.

In the interest of transparency, it's important to state that the point of this blog is as a supporting device to my web site at www.repealofgravity.com. My hope is that if you've stumbled upon my blog, whether you choose to read it regularly or find it unworthy of your time, you will at least do me the favor of visiting my web site and giving some thought to it. If you dig the message, please spread the word.

That site is fairly static, because it is intended as a means of getting a specific message out to the world. The blog, on the other hand, will (if all goes well) be a much more fluid endeavor, where I post off-topic and tangential musings. It seems that blogs are good for building community in a way that static web sites are not. To the extent that that's the case, and to the extent that blogging actually turns out to be as easy as my darling wife has made it seem (even though her own blog www.pressedfaeries.com has been dormant for months), I'm actually pretty excited about jumping in to this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Bell Ringer Joke Revisited

In Memoriam, Mark Cassorla

Avalanche