Coming Soon (perhaps)

Well, it'll probably take me a good while to really get this blog going with a full head of steam. I figure it might be worthwhile to start a list of topics I hope to hit on in the not-too-distant future. Let's call it a "Coming Soon (perhaps)" list. So, in no particular order (and with no firm promise that I'll actually get around to all of these), here's a start:
  • On solipsism (a long-time fascination).
  • What of this immigration reform brouhaha?
  • Reflections on participation in NaNoWriMo 2005...and whether 2006 will see a return visit.
  • On the extreme unlikelihood of time travel.
  • "It's okay to be inept as long as you're inert." (A commentary about what went wrong in the G.W. Bush saga.)
  • Designing and implementing the first ever meaningful time-travel experiment.
  • MAKE magazine...you just can't find better!
  • It's a beautiful spring day...shouldn't I be out throwing sticks?
  • Marc Andreessen and Tim Berners-Lee...an appreciation for the men who changed the world.
  • Forget about "taxation without representation"! What we need to worry about is "representation without representation".
  • Former suburbanites going rural. Life is good!
  • New to kayaking? New to kayaking!
  • An alternate take on inflation.
  • Going to Town Meeting.

Comments

  1. i've read this before... old time travel joke. go for the time travel discussion.

    i don't care about your solipsism... old solipy joke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick, sorry I didn't respond to this sooner. That's some funny stuff, but I guess you have to be in the right frame of mind to get it, eh? On my first scan, I thought you were trolling. But then I reread it and got a good laugh from it. Thanks.

    I hope you'll keep tuning in. I really do intend to get to that time travel discussion sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Bell Ringer Joke Revisited

In Memoriam, Mark Cassorla

Avalanche